The strength and accuracy of our fulfillment services are the ideal representation of our team effort. InterFulfillment is growing every day, thanks to our uncompromised commitment to serving our customers.
Our human resources department is always on the look out for pro-active individuals to add to our staff. We believe in maintaining a positive attitude and striving to overcome any and all obstacles by working hard and as a team. Are you a competent, innovative professional? Then you would fit right in with our tight-knit team. Here are just a few of the the benefits you can expect working with us:
- Eternal Job Postings
- Friendly Work Environment
- Social Events
- Commitment to Safety
- Strong Employee Relations
We are proud to announce are currently hiring in the following positions. Review the details below and if you think you are the perfect person for the job, send us your resume!
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with current and prospective customers
- Responsible for maintaining new business
- Communications – phone calls & emails with customers
- Provide follow-up customer satisfaction with customers as needed
- Assists with new customer implementations
- Interfacing between account management, customer service and logistics
- Constant communication amongst sales and warehouse staff.
- Owns, monitors and responds timely to WMS ticket queues, tickets, and ticket tasks to support internal and external requests and inquiries;
- Supports clients with troubleshooting, reporting and all other aspects of support for 3PL (warehouse management system)
- Assisting with the global logistics activities required to support timely order deliveries
- Provides assistance to Warehouse staff as required
- Provides support in investigating warehouse errors;
- Coordinates prospective and current client visits and facility tours;
- Manages and coordinates projects (e.g, Special Order Processing, Kitting, Receiving, etc.)
Education & Experience
- Bachelor degree in a related field
- 10 years experience doing Customer Service for corporate customers
- 1 year experience in an E-commerce environment
- Sharp customer service skills with the ability to build professional relationships via telephone and email
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Professional working proficiency in English – demonstrated with communication and written skills
- Proficient computer skills with knowledge of Gmail, Google Apps, Microsoft Word & Excel
- Skills in Order entry systems and analytical applications
- Self-starter that is proficient with multi-tasking in software systems and Excel spreadsheets
- knowledge of keyboard functions for quick data entry and overall efficiency when navigating between programs.
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Ability to work both independently and as a team
- Junior Project Management Skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Ability problem solve and wear multiple hats within a small organization
What we offer:
Business hours Monday-Friday 8:30-5:00.
Paid on a weekly basis.
2 weeks vacation/year
Provide assistance for our amazing clients.
Join our enthusiastic sales team.
Work in a modern and organized facility.
Apply using the form below and we will be happy to have a look at it and notify you as soon as any positions that fit your skill-set get added or become available.