We have now officially entered the 2022 Holiday Season. As many of you know, the fourth quarter is the busiest time of the year for eCommerce merchants as well as order fulfillment companies. Below you will find some valuable information you should review carefully as it will help shed some light on what you can expect through the remainder of the year and how we can serve you better!
InterFulfillment Holiday Shipping Schedule and FAQ
We urge everyone to take note of important shipping deadlines and information with the InterFulfillment 2022 Holiday Shipping Schedule and the InterFulfillment Holiday FAQ. These documents are prepared every year and should be used to keep your customers informed on what shipping timeframes they can expect and if their parcels will arrive by Christmas. We ask for your cooperation and patience. Please use this information to set realistic expectations for delivery time frames with your customers and partners.
Follow Us on Social Media Platforms for Updates
For up-to-the-minute updates on everything InterFulfillment, including important carrier updates and notifications, please follow us on the following platforms.
Twitter – Facebook – LinkedIn – Instagram
Important Tips for a Successful Holiday Season
Here are some tips to get the most comprehensive support this season.
- Create new tickets/emails for new subjects so that they can be prioritized correctly.
- Make sure your team members are comfortable with the InterFulfillment portal so they can independently find the information they need.
- Only send support requests that cannot be completed by searching the portal.
- Please allow our team 4 business hours to reply.
- For urgent matters please add the word ‘URGENT’ in your subject line.
- If there are delays in shipping we will promptly communicate them to you so that you can update your website and customers.
Throughout the year we have continued to make remarkable operational improvements in every department to help bolster efficiency. Our capacity to process orders is stronger than ever. This will ensure we will provide the same great order processing timeframes you have come to expect even as order volumes surge.
InterFulfillment Holiday Closure Dates
Our operation will be closed for Christmas, Boxing Day, and New Year’s on the following dates.
- December 26th Closed for Christmas Day
- December 27th Closed for Boxing Day
- January 2nd Closed for New Year’s Day
We appreciate your cooperation. If you have any questions regarding any of this information, please reply to this email to open a ticket, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Our team will continue to keep you updated throughout this quarter.