Kick off the career of your dreams!
InterFulfillment is an industry leader in eCommerce order fulfillment services, providing ideal shipping and warehousing solutions that have built trust and loyalty among our clients. Interested in accelerating your career with an ever-expanding company where you can learn and grow?
New positions are opening every day, which means new opportunities for you to join a team of truly extraordinary people. We are always looking for passionate people to add to our staff. Whether it is in our sales, marketing, support or warehouse departments, just imagine where your career can go with such a strong team behind you.
We are proud to announce are currently hiring in the positions listed below. Review the details below and if you think you are the perfect person for the job, send us your resume!
Client Success Representative
Provide assistance for our amazing clients.
Join our enthusiastic sales team.
Work in a modern and organized facility.
Primary Tasks / Responsibilities:
InterFulfillment is looking for a Warehouse Associate. This role is also known as Shipper, Head Shipper, Shipping Coordinator, Warehouse Associate, Order Picker / Packer, General Labourer, eCommerce Fulfillment Associate, Warehouse Worker.
Purpose of this Position:
You’ll play a key role in the success of our operations by ensuring all orders are shipped out accurately and efficiently meeting all critical deadlines. Cooperating in the areas of order fulfillment, you will use your strong technological and problem-solving skills as a part of our team of pickers, packers, and shippers.
Hours: 8:30 am to 5:00 pm Monday – Friday
Must be able to work Overtime, Saturdays and/or Sundays and Statutory Holidays
Compensation based on years of relevant experience $14-$19
What You Will be Doing:
Pick, Pack, and Ship: (You need to have attention to detail and sharp computer skills!)
- Pick products ranging from 1-50 lbs consistently
- Pack orders using Smart Pack technology
- Follow customer-specific packing instructions
- Process shipments via our multi-carrier software
- Use the best pick, pack, ship practices
- Learn new technology quickly and as needed
Other Shipper / Warehouse Associate Responsibilities: (You need to be a team player and have a good work ethic!)
- Keep the warehouse clean and organized daily
- Contribute to health and safety initiatives
- Process inbound receipts when needed
- Conduct cycle counts when needed
- Investigate inventory discrepancies when needed
- Unload containers when needed
Qualifications / Requirements:
- Minimum of 2 years warehousing experience
- Minimum of 1-year order picking (by hand) experience
- 1-2 years of eCommerce order fulfillment experience preferred
- Raymond Reach and/or Counterbalance License and Experience a definite asset
- Experience with shipping with Canada Post, UPS, Purolator, FedEx
- Expertise in picking and packing product orders with extraordinary attention to detail manually and with RF Scanners
- Solid English skills (speak, read, write)
- Easily pick up new technologies and order management systems
- Must be an independent and motivated self-starter with excellent time management and multi-tasking skills
- Understand and utilize warehouse best practices and current regulations
- Strong interest in Health and Safety initiatives and practices
- Demonstrate sound judgment, problem-solving skills and a sense of urgency
- Must be cooperative and work well in a team environment
- Customer-focused attitude, with a high level of professionalism
- Knowledgeable in MS Office Suite, Google Drive, Google Docs is helpful
Primary Tasks / Responsibilities:
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with current and prospective customers
- Responsible for maintaining new business
- Communications – phone calls & emails with customers
- Provide follow-up customer satisfaction with customers as needed
- Assists with new customer implementations
- Interfacing between account management, customer service, and logistics
- Constant communication amongst sales and warehouse staff.
- Owns, monitors and responds timely to WMS ticket queues, tickets, and ticket tasks to support internal and external requests and inquiries;
- Supports clients with troubleshooting, reporting and all other aspects of support for 3PL (warehouse management system)
- Assisting with the global logistics activities required to support timely order deliveries
- Provides assistance to Warehouse staff as required
- Provides support in investigating warehouse errors;
- Coordinates prospective and current client visits and facility tours;
- Manages and coordinates projects (e.g, Special Order Processing, Kitting, Receiving, etc.)
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor degree in a related field
- 10 years of experience doing Customer Service for corporate customers
- 1-year experience in an E-commerce environment
- Sharp customer service skills with the ability to build professional relationships via telephone and email
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Professional working proficiency in English – demonstrated with communication and writing skills
- Proficient computer skills with knowledge of Gmail, Google Apps, Microsoft Word & Excel
- Skills in Order entry systems and analytical applications
- Self-starter that is proficient with multi-tasking in software systems and Excel spreadsheets
- Knowledge of keyboard functions for quick data entry and overall efficiency when navigating between programs.
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Ability to work both independently and as a team
- Junior Project Management Skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Ability problem solve and wear multiple hats within a small organization
What We Offer:
Business hours Monday-Friday 8:30-5:00. 2 weeks vacation per year.
We are looking forward to working with you!
All information provided will be kept confidential and only used to provide applicants with a free cost-analysis.