Shipping and Receiving Services
- International Shipping Documents $1.00 per order
- Invoice Attachment to Order $0.50 per shipment
- Pallet Shipping $16.95 per pallet*
- UCC-128 Label $1.00 per label
- Inventory Receiving $25.00 per half-hour
For accurate billing purposes, receiving time is tabulated on a half-hour basis multiplied by the number of warehouse associates deployed to the task.
- Inbound Inventory Arrival Without Packing List $5.00 per day per pallet
Each incoming inventory shipment without an accompanying packing list will be held at our docks and be subject to a daily storage fee until a packing list is provided. The minimum charge is for one pallet, plus all applicable retroactive standard storage fees.
- Shipping via Small Packet Service to US or International Cost plus a $1.50 fee
- Shipping via Tracked Packet Service to US or International Cost plus a $1.50 fee
- Barcode SKU Creation and Application $8.00 per SKU label
- Storage Box $1.50 per box
Box prices may vary depending on box type and size.
- Returns Fees (when applicable) $4.50 per return and $0.60 per item
Initial ‘per return’ fee includes up to 8 items. Each additional items after the 8th will be charged the the ‘per item’ fee above.
- Packing Material TBD (average cost per) $1.50 per box or mailer**
- Resealable Bags $0.10 per bag
- Bubble Wrap $0.25 per half foot
- Marketing or Promotional Inserts $0.25 per insert
- Order File Upload by InterFulfillment Not Offered
As per our policy it is each individual client’s responsibility to upload their order files.
- Early Membership Termination Fee $25 per week
Fee for terminating Service Agreement without 30 days notice.
- Failure to Provide Packing List $50 per instance
It is mandatory that a packing list accompanies all inventory being received by InterFulfillment.
- Purolator in Transit Address Correction $16.50 per instance
When an address is deemed incomplete or incorrect by Purolator while a package is in transit they automatically make the adjustment and charge this fee.
- Pick-Up Fee $20.00 per pick-up
Pick-up fee may increase depending on the parcel sizes and weights.
- Queue Priority Receiving Processing Request 2 x standard rate
All request require management approval.
- Priority Order Return Processing Request 2 x standard rate
All request require management approval.
- Product or Package Photo Request $10.00 per photo
- Loss or Damage Claim to Courier by InterFulfillment $10.00 per claim
Fee for launching an internal investigation into an issue on a client’s behalf.
- Additional SKU Fee $10.00 per 25 SKUs
Charge will be factored into your weekly Customer Care & Web Portal Access fee.
- Inventory Control (during standard business hours) $19.50 per half-hour
For accurate billing purposes, on-demand inventory count time is tabulated on a half-hour basis multiplied by the number of warehouse associates deployed to the task.
- Requested Services (outside standard business hours) 1.5 x standard rate
- Disposal Service $25.00 per half-hour plus container fee
Container fee is $3.00 per CuFt for disposal orders with a volume under 27 CuFt and $2.00 per CuFt for disposal orders with a volume over 27 CuFt.
Third Party / Collect Shipping Account
- Order Modification/Cancellation Before Order is Processed $5.00 per order
- Order Modification/Cancellation After Order is Processed $10.00 per order
Only available prior to the order shipping out.
- Manual Address Correction $5.00 per correction
- After Order is Palletized $26.50 per hour
- Rush Order $4.95 per order
- Additional Customer Support $25.00 per half hour***
All pricing listed above is in Canadian dollars.
Given the significant amount of labor and costs incurred during order cancellation, we put together a pricing scale that will generally cover the fees charged to us. You have a free 30 min window to contact us for any modification/cancellation of your order at https://support.interfulfillment.com/
IMPORTANT: The prices listed above pertain to the shipping and handling of standard sized products and parcels. Larger, heavier, awkwardly shaped, or hazardous items that require extra attention may vary in rate depending on the aforementioned details and the additional measures required. For more information, please contact your sales representative.
† Only available for B2B and not B2C shipping purposes.
* Includes labor & all material (pallet, corners, shrink wrap, etc.)
** Prices vary according to size, shape, and other variables
*** If exceeding 1.5 hours of support a month
InterFulfillment does not act as a broker for its merchants. In the event that brokerage charges are paid for on a merchant’s behalf when receiving delivery of a shipment to our facility, we will charge the merchant a $10 flat fee and the cost of the brokerage fee paid plus 10%.
Please be advised that annually, as per industry standards, major carriers such as Canada Post, Purolator, FedEx, UPS, and others tend to adjust their shipping rates for the year ahead. According to carriers, this generally consists of modest rate adjustments for various shipping services in order to address changes in the marketplace. These rate adjustments are entirely out of the control of InterFulfillment and your Dedicated Account Manager.