InterFulfillment takes every precaution to ensure you and your customers’ personal information is kept private and confidential at all times. This statement outlines InterFulfillment’s privacy views and practices, details on the information collected and how they are protected under this policy.
All subsequent references to “You/Your” mean you as a participant or user of InterFulfillment’s website. “We/Our/Us” is in reference to InterFulfillment and its subsidiaries.
Section A: Collected Information
Our system automatically collects and/or tracks the following information:
- Personal, financial or demographic information submitted by you through online forms, registration forms, surveys, questionnaires, customer service, payment platforms and others;
- Information on what pages visitors access;
- Email addresses, phone numbers and addresses that clients have used to communicate with us
- We employ third party advertising companies to provide targeted marketing techniques when you visit our website. Some personal information, such as; name, email address and IP address may be collected in an effort to provide relevant and focused marketing information.
Please note that while you are not required to provide all information to InterFulfillment, you may not be able to benefit from all of our features and automated services.
Section B – Use of Collected Information
All information submitted to or collected by InterFulfillment may be stored in our databases to be used for future marketing initiatives. Emails, addresses and contact information may be used to provide updates on features and services as well as account status information. By providing this information through the website, you agree to the uses of collected information outlined in this statement.
Section C – Communication
Section D – Anti Spam Policy
InterFulfillment is compliant with the CAN-SPAM Act, which is a law that outlines the requirements for commercial messages and gives recipients the right to stop receiving correspondence from an organization or company.
All communication received from InterFulfillment will be clearly outlined in appropriate subject lines and headers and you will always have the option to opt-out of receiving all promotional correspondence. You may receive emails from InterFulfillment under the following circumstances:
- Response to your inquiries.
- Automated order and inventory notifications
- Advertisements for our products, services, changes in services, new product availability
Please note that this policy is subject to changes and revisions at anytime without prior notice.