View our list of
View our User
- Create a new, custom cart connection
- Integrate InterFulfillment into an existing checkout process or ERP system
- Create, track and edit your orders
- Manage your inventory levels
- Order Submission: Have your orders submitted directly into our software as you receive them in your cart, ERP or WMS system.
- Order Tracking: Retrieve your customers tracking details and keep them updated on their expected delivery time in as little as 24 hours.
- Inventory Report: Keep track of your inventory status at all times and maintain good stock levels.
- Manage Your Orders: You can monitor your orders to find out their status (opened or closed) or simply cancel an order.
- Fill out each column on this spreadsheet with order specific information.
- Delete rows one and two and instructions
- Save the file as a text (tab-delimited) file .txt
- Import your completed file at the Order Import page located under the Shipping function of the program.
- View next sheet for detailed example
- Column headers marked in blue are required. Column headers marked in white are optional.
- Click on column headers for detailed instruction on what to enter into that column.
- Refer to the Example tab for an example of how a properly filled out import spreadsheet should look.
- Log in to your account
- Click on the Shipping tab & Create an Order
- Enter your order details
- Click the ShipTo tab & Edit button.
- Enter your clients shipping address details.
Carrier & Routing:
- Click on the Carrier & Routing tab & Edit button
- Enter your preferred Carrier, Service Level and Billing method
- If applicable, enter instructions for warehouse and/or carrier and choose optional delivery service (Delivery Confirmation, COD etc.)
- Click on Line Items & Add button
- Select your SKU & Qty to ship
- Save or Save & New
- Click Manage or Complete